The Session Notes teacher newsletter features news from the Parliamentary Education Office. Find out about new resources and programs, and how the PEO can help you teach about the Australian Parliament.
The newsletter is sent out 4 times a year and covers:
- teaching the Australian Civics and Citizenship Curriculum
- PEO information and teacher resources
- making Parliament relevant to your students
- opportunities for you and your students
Who is it for?
- pre-service teachers
- educational professionals
Subscribe now to the PEO's newsletter for teachers.
Session Notes, news from the Parliamentary Education Office.
Parliamentary Education Office (peo.gov.au)
The Session Notes logo which includes a graphic representation of the front of Australian Parliament House. It reads: 'Session Notes. News from the Parliamentary Education Office.