During this round of estimates hearings, senators asked about a huge range of topics including,
- spending on submarines for the Australian Navy
- plans for protecting endangered animals, such as koalas, Leadbeater’s possums and swift parrots
- Australia’s new Antarctic icebreaker vessel, RSV Nuyina, and whether or not it could fit under the Tasman Bridge in Hobart
- how the eSafety Commissioner is helping to educate children in staying safe online
- funding for Australian TV shows, including Bluey.